Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Magical Spring!

April is my favorite month. It is almost always a perfect time to set out the table for a picnic. I hope you will take a moment from your garden work to sit and catch a few of the last cool breezes of our spring weather. We have been busy preparing for an April wedding. I'd like to wish my beautiful daughter and new son-in-law many magical springtime days together in the years to come.
"Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music; perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath." — L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Avonlea)

4 comments:

Lindsay Green said...

You are getting very good at these posts Ms. Green. I'm impressed! ;)I can hear the music from that movie when I read that quote...Great job at this beautiful blog!

Nikki Green Caprara said...

Thank you! That was a lovely post.

Anonymous said...

Ahh i just love coming to your blog, it makes me feel at home!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!